The other day I mentioned how excited I was about our new bag making retreat, Sew Brit!
It’s a full weekend of sewing classes, practice and of course, talking about the weather :)
Just in case you haven't bought your ticket yet, here a few reasons why we think you should participate:
- You’ll get to spend a splendid weekend with fellow sewers, who are as passionate about making bags and purses as you are
- There will be cake! And tea. And lunch (you won’t be hungry, all you’ll need to worry about is… sewing!)
- You’ll love drinking your morning coffee at the place where we’re holding the retreat
- It’s a learn as much as you want and ask as many bag making related questions as you can kind of weekend.
- We’ll adapt to your sewing level so don’t worry if you’ve nonly sewn a few bags before, that’s what it’s all about!
- You’ll get access to a brand new, retreat-special bag pattern and some more goodies
- We’ll have “friendly prices” bag supply tuck shop at the retreat in case you need something specific (and also if you want to try something new!)
- There will be late night sewing lessons and there's even a tennis court available, if you’re up for that
- You’ll make new friends
- You’ll meet two great sewing teachers, Katy from The Littlest Thistle and Liz from Moments and I’ll get to meet you personally!