What I wore Sunday #4

10:37

Someone (mentioning no names and pointing no fingers) Edwin has suggested these posts are a sort of top trumps what I wore. Good thinking! So I'll put top trump scores at the bottom if you wish to play. Edwin may be the only player but that's ok, we still love him.

Anyway, here it is.


I may have to find a new photographer. Either he sits down and my hips look massive or he stands up and I look short. Nothing to do with my hips actually being massive or my actually being short. It's obviously his fault.  Also, I did wear daps on my feet, I didn't just go in bright pink & black socks.


Anyway, so.....that's not all.








See, I put my sad face on to show you how I was feeling?

We were in church and I came over all funny. A bit woozy and shivery cold and just not right. Dus brought me home and I immediately put my pj's on. We all know that pj's have to be applied to feel better.

I spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled on the sofa with a blankie and a hot water bottle despite it being quite warm outside (according to Dusband).

This morning I don't feel as bad but still not quite right. I suspect that now all our clubs etc are over my body is trying to take some time out to recover from the stress & activity and I just need to rest a while.

Anyway, here are the top trumps scores for the day.


Comfort: 10/10 (can't get any comfier than jammies!)
Attractiveness: 6/10 (could have done with an ironing)
Warmth: 4/10 (hence hot water bottle)
Effort: 1/10. (no comment in brackets needed...oh....gah!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You don't have massive hips; they're just right - remember what we talked about?

    Also: instruct your photographer to hold the camera at chest (yours not his) level for best results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh.....I know...maybe I also need to find a less hippy stance lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers