What I wore Wednesday Edition

12:00

Not today...last Wednesday for the Kidz Club Christmas party!

Last Sunday I was full of a stinky rotten horrid cold so didn't get out of my pj's. Well, actually, I did but then I got into some new pj's. The week before that was our combined carol service with the other two churches in Cwmaman and I was running around baking mince pies and cake and preparing for tea duties that I forgot to take a pic of my outfit. it wasn't anything special so you didn't miss much.

Anyway, here's last Wednesday's outfit. Full on Christmas as you can see.

Sorry the quality isn't very good, it came out super yellow so I had to send it to technical support for de-mangoing and in the sending backwards and forwards it's gone a bit small.

Little Miss Christmas T-shirt over a plain white long sleeve shirt (who makes short sleeve Christmas T -shirts in the UK?!), Jeans and Christmas socks. Oh and green fluffy Christmas hat.

What's that? You wish you could see more of my socks?


Hee hee! What's life without a bit of whimsy? (Quote from Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Anyway, do you go crazy dressing up for Christmas parties or are you too boring mature for that now?

Samantha x

At home with Mrs H

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers