Ok yar so I have a million cool blog posts ready, in my head just waiting to be translated into actual posts by my rather slender and attractive fingers. But you know how it is, life gets in the way and I have spent all week with 'write blog posts' on my to do list and I haven't done it yet.
So I thought I'd entertain you all with some things I don't like. I find that whenever you're in danger of people forgetting you it's a good idea to try to annoy them so they remember who you are. Ok? So if you're not annoyed by this post you are allowed to just forget me, or be called my bestie. I may well have 8 valid full time besties already but who cares, I love my besties!
Especially my Floridan (?!) bestie who thought about sending me a chocolate alligator but didn't cos her husband rained on the parade (boo!) and my Californian bestie who just has to tell me what she's making for dinner for me to drool all over my unironed t shirt with stretched cuffs. (Am trying to make you feel sorry for me, is it working?)
I won't mention my best English friend or my best photographer friend or my actual best best friend.
Right, onto things that annoy me.
In no particular order.
- people who comment on a blog post and ask you to go follow them back. I'm fed up of my reader/bloglovin feed/inbox being cluttered up with blogs that I don't enjoy reading. If I want to follow your blog I'll follow it, no matter whether you ask me to or not.
- people who spend all day dressing their homes and then blog about it. Surely there's more to life than your house looking like a florist has spent 12 hours there with a wagon full of fake flowers?
- Husbands who eat all the cherry liqueur chocolates even though you only ate two when you first opened them (yes, ok, at 11am).
- Husbands who don't buy you anything for your anniversary and then say 'well we'll buy you something when we go out today' but you haven't had time to decide what you want so you end up coming home with nothing.
- Rugs that act like velcro to bits of fluff and dust and stuff. Purple rug in the living room....your time is drawing to an end.....
- A certain supermarket who happens to be part of the Walmart group who puts baskets of chocolate bars and snack bars everywhere possible with big red £1 labels on them so that you come out spending a fortune with no actual food to show for it.
- People who gripe about their life/weight/job/boredom but don't do anything about changing it. Everything is about choices when it comes down to it, make the choice now and soon enough what you're griping about will change. Maybe I should have taken that advice before starting to write this post. Hmm.
- People who repin using the first person's comment. Come on people, don't be so lazy, make it personal!
- Shoes all being wide fit. It's not my fault that I have regular width feet and they're all too wide for me, I guess that's part of a growing population. Growing....ha!
|Moccasins from New Look (only £17.99!!)|
Ok, here are some things I like
- Chocolate. Of course
- Watching supernanny. It makes me feel smug that my children are not naughty like the ones on there. Ok, I don't have children but that's besides the point
- The difference we see in the teenagers we work with
- The incredible friendships I've made over the internet. Who could ever have imagined that you can read a blog, get chatting and become actual real friends.
- Husbands who do the washing up EACH and EVERY single day!
- This view.
ok, who have I annoyed so far then? Or maybe you want to be my bestie, that would be cool. To be a bestie, please apply below with details on what particular benefits accompany friendship with you.
At home with Mrs H
p.s. I think I've got a cold coming which may explain my griping, I'm fairly well natured usually!