Purse week's coming!

16:21

Have you all seen the announcement over at A Lemon Squeezy Home that her purse week is on it's way?


If not, now's your chance to pop over and check it out. You can enter bags made anytime after June 1st 2012 so all of you ladies who pattern tested for me....those bags count!

I've been working on my entry this last weekend and here's a sneak peek.


Yes, that is a Beijing 2008 button. I know, I'm cool right?

If you need a pattern you can find my two patterns on my right hand side bar or there are some cool freebies around. I'm going to enter an altered 'Phoebe' bag by Rebeka Lambert. 

I can't wait to see your entries! I'll share mine here later on in the week, it's part of my Stashbusting September goal too!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers