New in the Shop

11:21

Just to let you know I've had some more 1.5" triglide sets arrive and I've listed them in the shop. I've ordered twice as many antique brass colour ones as they're the most popular and seem to sell out!

Shop Adjustable Strap kits
I've also got extra rectangular rings to list for those who like to have one triglide and two rings. I've also gone for some moveable centre triglides too. They're not as slick looking but are great for thicker straps. They'll be listed in the next few days too so watch out for those.

Postage to the UK is generally 1 - 2 days, Europe within a week and the rest of the world 2 - 3 weeks. Maybe one day (when teleporters are invented) world wide delivery can be within a couple of days!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers