Remember Mary?

17:20

Anyone remember Mary from my covert robin? Anyone? You all do? Fabulous! Well my campaign to get Mary to start a blog has worked...huzzah! Now all she needs is some readers and I know you will all oblige and pop over and see her lovely empty fabric shelves (I'm sure she's got a stash just waiting to go on them) and leave her a little commenty love.

Just click the picture below to go to her blog, I suspect it'll be bursting with posts as soon as she's got the hang of blogger!

Mary's blog - Stitching at the Walking M Ranch

Share the love friends, share the love :)




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love finding new blogs. Just went over and left a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my dear, are a gem! A rare gem, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading over for visit now!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers