Win the fabulous Nappy Bag pattern - a Sewing Patterns by Mrs H giveaway!14:02
Are you ready to join the Nappy Bag sew along but haven’t got the pattern yet? Today is your lucky day because we’re giving 3 away! All you have to do is either leave a comment below, visit our Facebook page or send out a Tweet and on Saturday we’ll select a random winner and announce it here, on the blog.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the pattern:
The Nappy Bag is specially designed to be practical, yet stylish and it’s ideal for mums who want to look good while toting the supplies needed to cope with a little one, but we’ve seen many fabulous makers using this pattern to sew weekend travel bags. You can see some of the bags made with this pattern in our Nappy Bag inspiration post.
|Harry's Nappy bag (Elvis' best friend)|
Why you’ll really like this pattern:
- Apart from looking stylish on the outside, the interior of the bag is made to keep everything organised, with 4 elasticated slip pockets and 2 elasticated bottle holders and a zipped pocket for personal items.
- The bag has two short shoulder straps and a detachable long strap you can use both as a shoulder or crossbody strap;
- The pattern features a large front pocket, closed with a magnetic snap, while the full width back pocket is closed with hook & loop tape and conceals a hidden zipped pocket.
- The finished dimensions are 18" (45.75 cm) wide, 10" (25.5 cm) tall, and 5" (12 cm) deep, surprisingly small for such a roomy bag.
- Plus, together with the sewing pattern you’ll get a 28-page booklet with step by step instructions with colour photographs and you can always come back to the blog and ask us sewing related questions!
Psst! Do you already have the Nappy Bag but you’d still like to participate in the giveaway? If you win, you can choose another pattern from our sewing pattern collection.