Super Shiny Pampering Pouch

10:03

Free Pampering Pouch Pattern on www.mrs-h.com 
Hello lovelies,

I love a little bit of bling! I made a Pampering Pouch (Free pattern on my website) using some shiny gold faux leather and some Alison Glass Ex Libris. I used Michael Miller Sun Tiles for the lining.

I added pintuck pleats to the front to play a bit more on the angles in the fabric print.
 I used a shiny gold 'Handmade' label from Emmaline Bags for added bling and framed it with navy and gold faux leather.
 I used a dark blue zip with gold teeth and pull, and as if this pouch hasn't got enough bling, I added gold faux leather to the zip ends!
 You can see the shape of the pouch is held by the internal Bag frames (Style C - Emmaline Bags)
They also help keep the bag wide open when it's unzipped. I only added elastic holders to one side of this pouch.

If you'd like to make your own Pampering pouch, the pattern is free on my website.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers