The first of many (hopefully)

15:11

Ok, so I've done it. I've succumbed to the temptation to get a blog and litter the wonderful world of cyber space with my random ramblings. I've always thought that 'bloggers' (said in a slightly derogatory way) were people who were totally self absorbed and living in cloud cuckoo land. I mean, honestly, to imagine that anyone in the real world would consciously choose to have to read their writings. Almost as though they were doing a service to their poor readers by inflicting their blurb on them.
But anyway, now I've grown up, got a life, and realised some of us just have far too much to say in this world, and shouldn't inflict it on people who HAVE to listen to us (friends and the like), but instead on people who WANT to read it! Imagine that....anyone choosing to see if I've had anything to say and then reading the rubbish I have said! Amazing. I wonder if there's a way you can stalk your readership, analyse their journey through your blog and then see what they're thinking about it......


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers