The Big Welsh Bite

21:58

I've created a monster....I don't know, you don't post all weekend and someone's there asking you why you haven't blogged. Shocking.

Anyway.....I took some pics last weekend of the Big Welsh Bite to show you.

Here's the blurb for what the Big Welsh bite is:

"The popular food and agricultural festival showcases a huge range of Welsh produce to sample and buy, including ice creams, cheeses and cakes, and resident chefs cook up mouth-watering recipes during the weekend.

There’s daily entertainment for all ages in the main arena, including duck driving and dance performances as well as craft stalls, sporting activities, animal exhibitions, children's entertainment, vintage farm vehicles and much more."

Here's Dus on his way to the Big bite doing a big bite in preparation.


The first thing we did was get an ice cream for the Dusband.
The lips are ready to receive the ice cream!

Dislocating jaw in progress

YUM! 
We saw some duck driving.

Duckdog to the rescue!
We also saw a massive bouncey castle ship.


And lil miss cultured here in the massive food fair managed to score herself a pint of cider and a bag of dinky donuts. Oh yes.....!

Cider in bag. It leaked. All over the car seat.

So....there we go, the big Welsh bite. On the way home we stopped at a field (yes a field) to hunt for a pathway to take us to a crag for Dus to go climbing.

We stopped halfway up the mountain (hill to everyone who's not Welsh) for some pics.


I don't think I'd realised quite how high we'd be going and whilst I had my boots and my raincoat on I hadn't brought a hat with me and I had super cold ears. I fashioned a temporary solution from my cotton scarf.

It's a good look.



We didn't manage to get up to it and went around and down then back up then around and still couldn't get there. We could see it though!


Maybe when someone braver than me comes to visit they can go with Dus and battle through the 5ft high ferns to get there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers