Kiwi Cushions

16:56

My latest commission (hee hee!) has been to make a set of three cushion covers. I say cushion covers but the size of them is more like pillows.

Anyway, this lady is a fan of NZ so the main one was to be a NZ flag with the other two coordinating.

NZ Flag front (I realise I shouldn't have folded it immediately after pressing!)

NZ flag back

Both coordinating pillows with cream front, red back and lace edging.

Red back with lace edging along envelope closure.

The cottons I used were navy cherries from the Tea Time collection by Makower, Cream hearts on red from the Tea Time collection by Makower and Cream Daisy from the love hearts collection by Makower.

These will be in the post tomorrow to what I hope will be a very happy customer!

Samantha xx


At home with Mrs H

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are soooo gorgeous!!! I LOVE THEM :oD thanks so much!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers