Made a bag

17:19

Can't show you pics cos it's grey and rainy and grotty and I'm still trying to work out why everyone else can stand things in front of their windows and take amazing photos and mine look like they're stood in the halflight flooding through my windows on a rainy, grotty grey day.

In other news, I don't think I got into one month to win it cos I don't have an email telling me I'm amazing yet and it's already Tuesday. That's fine...I'm busy in November anyway.

Thirdly don't you hate it when you do a little scrap busting project that drags on all day and you end up being halfway through feeling like you're being tortured cos it's taking so long?

Yeah, me too. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers