What I wore Sunday #11

11:19

I totally failed on last week's shop your closet task...until a week later and yesterday I got my sparkle on!!

I actually don't own anything with sequins or sparkle so it was really tough to shop my closet with Yellow Blackbird last week. Until I remembered this necklace that my mum gave to me for my 18th birthday.

I don't wear it very often as it's so posho but can't bear to give it away because it's so precious to me...so thanks Aubree for giving me the nudge to wear it!

One day I might get around to doing something about the fact my trousers are always hanging off me...like buying some smaller ones?

Comfort: 7/10
Attractiveness: 5/10 - saggy bum = bad
Warmth: 8/10
Effort: 5/10

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your rating system, Samantha! And that outfit, along with the sparkly necklace, looks great.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hello!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sparkly necklace is great! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers