New Shop!

12:40

I think I overuse exclamation marks. Do you remember that perfume? Ex-cl-ma-tion!

I think I used to use it in my teenage years.

Anyway, my shipment of triglides & buckles has arrived for making adjustable straps and I ordered enough to share with the world. Seeing as it was a nightmare for me to find them and had to have them manufactured!


I've only got a small sample, 10 of each colour but I've listed them in a folksy shop so that they're easily available and if it seems that others, like me, just want good simple triglides without the hunting forever to find them then I'll order a second, proper size batch.


Have you ever had any major issues finding supplies of something? I thought I'd never find these triglide and buckles myself! The elusive hardware lol!


Samantha x

At home with Mrs H

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, you seriously had to get them manufactured? It's ridiculous how difficult some things are to get hold of in this country!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers