Tidying the office END!

15:29

Ok, so it's not show home material, but it's clean, tidy and Lizzie has room to lay her dreaded head. (She has dreadlocks)

Ignore the stained, beaten carpet, this old rented house has seen better days!

Blatantly if I'd moved my blouse from the radiator this pic would look so much better, but today's posts are about being real, not staging. So if you could just ignore it, that would be better :) also, mmmmm banana chips in ice cream tub on desk!

Dus' desk is still a mess. Poor him, most of the stuff on his desk is my children's church work lol! 

Anyway, hope you all have a good Friday. I might go waste a bit of time on Pinterest before I tackle my next job!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers