New in the shop

11:28

I've spent some time this week uploading a few new items to my etsy store so thought I'd share them with you.

I've uploaded both 1m tree bunting and 2m room bunting.

Green topped 2m bunting - £12

Red topped 2m bunting - £12

White topped 2m bunting - £12
Candy Cane tree bunting - £6

Christmas tree bunting - £6

Peppermint candy bunting - £6


I've also uploaded lots of tissue pouches - the ideal stocking filler!

Butterflies tissue pouch - £4

Pink floral tissue pouch - £4

Beige floral tissue pouch - £4

Two tone silk & lilac cotton tissue pouch - £4

Purple & lilac tissue pouch - £4

There's tons more and I added a link up at the top there....you know, where it says My etsy store underneath my blog header....that's it, right next to 'household tips'.

If you do pop over don't forget to use the code MOVINGSALE for a massive 50% discount off of everything!

Last posting dates are Friday 9th December for outside the UK so...urm, I guess that's actually Thursday 8th December for you guys in the US because of the time difference!

Samantha x


At home with Mrs H

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers