What I wore Sunday #20 Christmas Edition

10:00

Christmas day was of course a Sunday so following a painfully early start (church started at 9:30am!) we got festived up and went off to church. Here's what I wore.

The usual white t shirt with red Christmas top over, jeans, Christmas socks, tiny Christmas hat and jingley earrings.

Jingle earrings

Tiny santa hat

Christmas socks - with these and the jingle earrings I was fairly musical :)

Do you wear anything special Christmas day? We got back into our jammies around 4pm and that was probably my favourite Christmas day outfit!

Samantha xx


At home with Mrs H

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Do I wear any special Christmas outfits? Teehee! My husband swears I'm really an 80 year old in a 40 year old body because of all my "old lady Christmas sweaters" :) Of course, you rock my socks off with the tiny hat and jingle bells. Gotta remember that for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers