How to encourage repeat custom11:57
Picture the scene.
A customer wants to buy something from you. WOHOO! No, wait, a customer wants you to make a custom item for them. Ok, that's fine, we can go with that. At least you know they'll be getting exactly what they want.
So the question is then, how to encourage them and ensure that they return to you for every single bag need in their life. (Assuming you make bags).
Well here's my top tips.
1) Let your customer know that you're married to a super hero.
2) Show people your morning hair.
3) Show them the dust mites you keep in your house.
It makes people feel better about the amount of dust they have in their house. That can only be a good thing right?
4) Post a photo of their bag on facebook suggesting it looks like an alien.
Come on people, that definitely DOES look like an alien right :D
and finally, my top tip for repeat custom.
5) Give people a 10% discount on your etsy store.
p.s. I'm linking up to finding the funny over at My life and kids but don't feel any obligation to go look at my etsy store if you've come over from there. I try not to use my blog as a personal advertisement.