16:25

Ok so I've completed my husband's tax return (I work for his company part time) and painted two coats on the inside of my wardrobe (all the cool kids are doing it) plus there's a load of laundry almost dry on the whirly gig outside in the garden.

Why then do I feel like I've not been very productive today?

Oh yes, it's cos I could have been downstairs catching up on Big Rich Texas instead of browsing pinterest.

Ok, anyway, I owe you a post or 11 so I'll get onto those soon. I've taken lots of photos so we should be ok for content in the next little while. I just have to get over feeling guilty when I'm sat typing at the laptop for some time that I'm not being paid for!

I'll try harder next week :) x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers