Spring Stashbust

17:45





So I signed up for the spring stash bust at the T shirt Diaries for this month and have pledged not to purchase any new crafting 'stuff' but instead use what I have.

I could probably keep this up all year and still have a 'stash'! If you wanna join in then go click the button. I'll try to post when I have something to show you that I've made from my stash.

So far I've got a clean garden trough (it was grubby), an un-hemmed dress (I ordered some binding for it last month which I'm STILL waiting for!) and a too big top (Who knew patterns don't come out the size they said they do?!)

Oh and a half painted wardrobe. The inside only. The outside is still untouched. I hope April is a long month!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers