What I wore Sunday #34

14:24

I wasn't feeling up to church yesterday so we just had a relaxed morning then went for a drive. In the afternoon Dus filled and sanded the office sewing studio floor and I shopped online for curtains. Such a rock and roll lifestyle we lead!


Whenever I'm not feeling great or just want everyone to leave me alone, I tend to wear a hat. That doesn't help though because I also wear a hat when I'm just cold. Or don't want the sun in my eyes. Or haven't done my hair yet.

We've been in our new house a whole week now and home is definitely spreading (as is the dust) as I find myself considering the old house less and less although Dus is still there every day for work.  I hope to get some floor painting done today, I can't wait til it's finished and I can show you the floor :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, you're doing so much work on your new house - Can't wait to see the progress you make in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit curious about the floor painting... I am loving hearing about your house and how it it coming along.

    P.S. I used a red pen to grade a paper on Monday and had a little mental chuckle while I was marking things :)

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers