What I wore Sunday

11:24

Summer came back!!! Now we've had two summers in Wales, 48 hours each one. We're truly blessed and I can't wait to see if we get a third! The second summer is over now though, it's a grey and overcast day although the pollen is still high.

I'm watching a motorcyclist on the mountain out of the patio doors LOL!

I wore bright coral ballet pumps, skinny jeans, a white t shirt, coral cardi and an aqua and coral scarf. Also, doesn't my head look massive? I don't know how we do it, but the camera angle sometimes makes me look like a lollypop.

We had a busy weekend, and if you follow me on Instagram you'll know that the mothership landed Friday lunchtime. I can't work out how to get an IG photo onto my blog so you'll just have to believe me :)

Saturday we went for a day out to the National museum of Welsh life (aka St Fagans). Apparently I forgot to take photos for most of it so here's some I did remember to take.

The castle in the background and gardens off to the left with lake in front

Magnolia tree (obviously)

Lizzie (unable to keep a straight face for a photo as usual!)

Probably not my new range cooker!

I love going to St Fagans, it's where Dus and I had our first date (and first kiss!) and it's a great day out. It's all free except for £3.50 car parking. Oh, and any ice creams of course! If you come to visit, pretend you've not seen any of these photos because I'll probably want to take you there!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Sounds wonderful! Would love to visit there. And no, you don't look like a lollipop. lol If I were going to go with any food (which I am not), I'd say 'dreamsicle' with that coral and white. Yummy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! that you got some beautiful weather!
    love those coral shoes!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to see St. Fagins. We have a place here called Fort Christmas, FL that sounds similar. All free and it's got many pioneer style homes to tour FREE. Plus an old fort from the Indian War period, thus the name "Fort Christmas" Ha! LOVE history!! I do want to ask though, why are Magnolia flowers purple in Wales and White in America?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem, who is Lizzie? Don't tell me you've got another friend. That's not on. Either me and you are exclusive or we're nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry; I'm not a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "lollipop, lollipop, ooolala lollipop..." another line from an old song. And you would be the only person to think such a thing as lollipop girl, I guess there's worse. I was busy admiring how blue your eyes are and wondering why I hadn't noticed before just how blue they are.
    I love castles - living in Australia we don't have any real castles. I am gonna have to save my pennies to come and visit - just don't hold your breath on the when bit - at least old castles aren't going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers