Boys can bake too!

08:00

Dus fancied eating some cake...ooooh, way back in the beginning of February and I've only just gotten around to showing you these pics!

At the time I wasn't feeling very well and you know how morning sickness is, the thought of baking a cake for my husband made me feel even worse! So he made his own. I have to say....the size and shape of each layer is much better than any cake I've ever made. I think he should become chief baker!



Look how happy he is to have made a cake!

If only he could get a passion for making chocolate truffles now....

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A man that can make a cake like that is worth his weight in gold. Good work Dus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo go Dus! Perhaps you could buy him a book on chocolate truffles! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers