Handmade by Ilaria

08:00

Awww you guys, you're all the best at bag making, that's for sure!

I received some lovely feedback on Etsy from Ilaria who'd purchased my Rosie Patchwork bag pattern and made her own version. Of course I asked for some photos to share with you on my blog!



Don't you love this flower?! It's so gorgeous!

Ilaria found it hard to find fusible fleece so used what she had to hand and I must say, I think her version has turned out beautifully! What do you think?

Just yesterday Ilaria shared with my the photos from her Stella bag too!


Aren't her pleats perfect!




Thank you for sharing your Rosie & Stella with us Ilaria, we can't wait to see the others that you make.



p.s. if you've made a bag from my pattern, please do drop me an email and let me know, I'd love to feature you!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love those fabrics. Well done llaria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both such gorgeous fabric combos! Seriously though, where is the pattern for that flower? Reli definitely needs one of those in her life this instant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni! I'm glad you liked them!
      To make the flower I followed the instructions you can download at this address:
      http://www.carinagardner.com/2010/05/24/felicity-fabric-flower-pattern-free-download/
      So simple and cute!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for sharing Ilaria!

      Delete
  3. Hi Samantha, it's Ilaria!
    Thank you for sharing my pictures and for your lovely words!
    I'm really glad you like how the bags turned out and I have to say I'm thrilled to see them posted on your blog! Bag making is fun and your patterns are fabulous! Yay!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both lovely, but Ilaria (sp?)'s choice of fabrics is stellar. Love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both beautiful--great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bags! Excellent fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that first bag - both the colours and the design of the fabric are perfect. A great-looking combination.

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers