Sweet pouch swap - what I received

08:00

My pouch arrived!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!


See, that's good packaging!! It's wrapped in some snowman fabric, perfect for this year's unscrooge-ness!


Louisa got me to a tee, how beautiful is this pouch?


I love the candy colours of it, it makes me think of a vintage ice cream shop on the seafront.


I put on my requirements that I'd rather not have chocolate because I'm trying to give it up so Louisa sent me these fun sweets instead. I can't wait to get disguising myself!!



Have you all had your pouches through from your partner yet? I was surprised at how quickly this arrived from Australia, only a couple of weeks!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. what a gorgeous pouch and sooooooo you. Louisa did a great job. The natural confection co is great. Do you have them in the UK? I haven't seen those particular lollies before but can imagine they would be fun for a social occasion. I may have to look out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one darling pouch! Lucky you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pouch looks so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers