Goodby '13, hello '14!

14:56

Yes, that's right, I'm pioneering the phrase '14 this year!

So last year I didn't set any resolutions, I chose a word.

I chose simplify. And then in the same post I wrote a MASSIVE list of things I wanted to accomplish. Why didn't any of you smack me around the head with my simplify picture?

I can't believe I didn't get through that massive list even when I kept adding to it :-/

So this year my new word is this:

I chose a lovely bright orange because it's really NOT my usual colour!

I've got some really exciting things coming up, and of course the Bag of the month club is going to be a fair old challenge!

No giant lists this year.....

What's your word of the year if you have one?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's a good word, and a nice color!! Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm "Gunnadoo"....maybe ....but rather I am aiming for "Dunnit"! LOLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh good word. My word last year was "Health". I worked hard at it all year and have made HUGE process. I am not done yet and it is gonna be my word for this year too. I need to keep it front and centre to capitalise on the gains of last year and keep progressing in my goal of recovering my health. I may be able to add another word to it but I don't want to lose focus on my main goal. If I manage to add to it would have to be "balance" 'cause that is tricky.
    PS I weighed myself this morning for the first time since about the 10th Dec and over the Christmas period of indulgence (and I did indulge) I have managed to lose another kg. I had hope for maintenance and did even better. oh year here's to a great '14. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't chosen a word for the year, but I really like that orange and the font that you used for Challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers