Lazy girl's zip ends

08:00

Does everyone follow Maria's blog? I hope so, she makes some of the best bags!

A while back she posted photos of some metal zip ends and thus began a search internationally (not just by me) to find who supplied them so that we could all stop having to make zip end tabs!

I found a factory who made them but they didn't reply to my emails and after a while (ok, a few months) my brain finished whirring and I came up with the most ridiculously simple solution.


Funnily enough, Liz from Moment's blog also had the exact same idea, in the exact same week. Great minds think alike, or fools rarely differ?

Anyway, you can check out my lazy girl's zip ends tutorial over on Sew Mama Sew.

Happy lazying! x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great idea, I saw María's zip tabs and I was looking for them but I couldn't find them anywhere, That is the best kept secret LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I too had seen Maria's and wondered about them. Thanks for the info and tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers