Companion Carpet Bag Sew Along winners!

08:00




Hello and welcome back for the final Companion Carpet Bag Sewalong post! I'm Reece from Happy Okapi and I'm thrilled to be back to announce the winners for the prizes of the sewalong. Everyone's a winner, really, and I'm not just saying that. Have you seen all the amazing bags you all made?! Leading up to the end of the sewalong I would search Instagram for the hashtag #companioncarpetbagsal, and get so inspired seeing everyone's work.  I really enjoyed those of you who shared your progress along the way too! It was so much fun seeing everything come together. We had some first timers, and some seasoned pros, plus several in-betweeners, making up for a great mix. Thank you so much to each of you for participating- it really does make our sewing room feel a bit bigger, like we're sewing with friends, right?

Karis of Clobird kindly agreed to do the judging for the prizes, and I don't envy her for the task she had! It must have been so hard narrowing it down and choosing.

Here are the winners:




 Congratulations to the winners for your wonderful Companion Carpet Bags, and to everyone who joined in for yours as well!

Thank you so much to the sponsors as well: Bobbin Girl and Emmaline Bags

Thank you as well to Karis at Clobird Designs for choosing the winners.

I realize it's starting to sound like an award show with all the gratitude, but I have one more thanks, and that's to Samantha for inviting me to write the sewalong for her blog, and of course for writing such a fantastic pattern for us all to follow. I had a blast and am so grateful for the opportunity.

Cheers everyone! I hope to see you around on Happy Okapi in the future, and if you're just tuning in now, but still looking for the sewalong as a guide, tune in right about here for all the info.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Amazing creativity!! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sewalong, it gave me the push to finally sew this bag. So pleased I won a prize! Congrats to Kristy and Fiona, awesome bags ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers