Pinterest picks

08:00

I've kinda run out of my favourite posts from last year so I thought I'd share a couple of things I LOVE on pinterest.

My boards are here which you can go view and if you want an invite leave me a comment below with your email address and I'll get one sent out. Be warned, it can be addicting!

I love this fork bracelet, it's so beautiful!
Yarn for building nests. I'm so doing this come spring!
Maybe not 'pretty sure' as 'surely sure'!  
Triple chocolate pound cake. Still on my 'to do' list.
This is definitely still on my 'to sew' list, I even have some great fabric ready for it.
Foods that take more calories to eat/digest than are in them.
How to sew in a straight line
And finally.....

God can use even me!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers