Stashbusting September: The End

21:30

The results are in.

I've finished Stashbusting September. 

A few of you have commended me on the effort I've put into stashbusting so I thought it only fair to show you the carnage I've left in my wake. No time for tidying when you're stashbusting right? (Try not to notice the prototype bag hanging in the foreground there, spoilers!)






 Admittedly it is a bit emptier but oh, what a mess!

Do you want to guess how much my stash weighs now or shall I just tell you? You'd better comment below to let me know!

It was 194lbs (88kg) to begin with.

Oh, yes, before I forget I did tidy it up a bit, but I've kinda lost motivation for tidying it all up, any volunteers?

This is the 'after' tidying shots. I use tidying in the loosest sense. At least it's not all sprawled over the floor!



p.s. commission fabrics and orders for customers are stored nicely hanging over the bannister so they don't get all creased, don't worry!

p.p.s. I also weighed the 8m of chunky cord that my mother sent me to cover some chairs for my sister. I suspect I could have justified not weighing it with the remainder of my stash but it felt a bit naughty so I did!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't believe how long projects like that take! And just when you're thoroughly sick of it, there's the cleaning up bit. Hmmm. Maybe that's why my closets look like they do. I'm hoping to become motivated during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to know how much you used up. I think about 25kg.

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers