What I wore Sunday21:36
It may have been a LONG time since I did a WIWS post but for some reason, I went crazy today and got Dusband to take a photo of me in front of The Wall before we move out (next weekend).
|I took my cardi off to preach today, it was really warm in church which is unusual!|
I would like to point out a few dressing mistakes I've made with this outfit seeing as you never really notice these until you take photos to post on your blog!
1) The cardigan is too long for my short stature
2) The top ends right on the widest part of my hips
3) The boots make my legs look shorter
4) I STILL LOVE MY HAIRCUT!!!
5) Yes, it was cold, about 7 degrees C (44F) which is around 7 degrees warmer than it has been recently so I can't complain much!
|Apparently mobile phone pics don't like being cropped and zoomed!|
6) What do you all think of dangly earrings with short hair? I think it makes me look a bit too new age hippyish but I feel like I need something more exciting than studs so I wore small danglies today. They're peridot hearts, I love the colour.
Ok, so what do you think?