Handmade by Jo

08:00

So now I've got some photos for you from a lovely lady named Jo, I bet you can't work out what she bought from me to make her bags?

A bag made for a friend

Yup, that's right, it's not the pattern, that's her own, as is the gorgeous applique! It's the triglides for her adjustable straps. She has had so many requests for these bags I've had to place another order with my factory I've sold out! I've still got my regular triglides in stock with fixed middle pins and I should have some more of these soon.

If you want to order a custom bag from Jo, pop over and check out her facebook page. She's based here in the UK and makes the prettiest bags!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers