Bye for now

16:53

A couple of you have commented about how fabulous I am to have been doing some sewing and posting about my brights lap quilt whilst making all the desserts in the world. Y'all have me pegged as some super hero.

The truth is so far from that! In a fit of organisation at the beginning of June I thought to myself, Self, you're going to be kinda busy at the end of the month and beginning of July making all the desserts in the world, why don't you write and schedule some posts so that you don't have to worry about posting.

So that's what I did, and I kinda forgot, sorry! From here on in, we're on pre-scheduled posts up until the end of the choir week. I might treat y'all (hee hee!) to a what I wore post on Monday, but it'll mostly be pre-written.

I just googled 'cute photo' because no blog post should be without a photo, right?

In the meantime, you can check out the tabs I have at the top of this page. Some of you may need to check out more about me if you've come over from Emily's post and are hunting info.

For the rest of you, pop over to Emily's blog Mommy's Nap Time before Monday to enter a giveaway for one of my patterns. I think there'll be THREE winners!!!

For everyone else, have a week off and enjoy these posts I made earlier. Just know this, I'm through with baking desserts again for a LONG time! x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rather you than me. Looking forward to having you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, are you going to stop stalking me??

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers